The Southeastern Community College Foundation was established in 1982 to attract, manage and disburse contributions for the support of Southeastern Community College.
Did you know?
The SCC Foundation:
- Grants over $200,000 in scholarships each year
- Features more than 150 donor-designated scholarships
- Has assets of nearly $14 million
The SCC Foundation was established in 1982 to attract, manage and disburse contributions for the support of SCC. The SCC Foundation offers an alternative to increasing taxes and tuition and gives the gift of a quality education to many who otherwise could not afford this important advantage.
The SCC Foundation helps the College:
- Enhances facilities, equipment, and services. See our Building the Dream campaign for details.
- Awards scholarships, grants, and/or loans to students, faculty, staff and departments of the college or to the college governing board.
- Offers an alternative to increasing taxes and tuition and gives the gift of a quality education to many who otherwise could not afford this important advantage.
In an era of ever-shrinking resources, the Foundation Board believes that donations to the Foundation, providing support for educational opportunities to the public, are an investment in everyone's future.
It's very easy to give to the SCC Foundation. You can establish a scholarship, create a special program fund, support an ongoing initiative - it's up to YOU. To make your gift, you can donate online, use ACH (automatic debit authorization), send us a check, or establish a planned gift (e.g., will bequest, charitable gift annuity, life insurance). If you need some guidance or would like to discuss your wishes, please feel free to contact us at 319-208-5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about making a tax-deductible gift, contact the SCC Foundation at (319) 208-5065 or email@example.com.
|Foundation Scholarships||Foundation Board|
|Fundraising||How to Give|
|The Vision Online|
When you shop smile.amazon.com you are donating to the SCC Foundation!
Denise Fraise | Lee County Auditor
By attending SCC I was able to prove to my son that you can go back to school when you are older. As a matter of fact, my son, my son-in-law and I all graduated the same night from SCC.
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.