SCC Press Release
Dean Vantiger is a graduate of the SCC nursing program and a current RN at the U of I. He, along with several other health care providers from the area, will be traveling to Haiti on February 1st to deliver medical care.
The group is soliciting donations from anyone interested.
• medical supplies consistent with trauma injuries such as dressings, iodine, tape, alcohol
• Ibuprofen (generic Advil or Motrin)
• Acetaminophen (generic Tylenol)
• Triple antibiotic cream or ointment
• Dried Beans
• Milk Powder
• Peanut Butter
• Protein enriched flour
• jerky and beef sticks
• energy and granola
• baby items such as formula, diapers
• Ziploc type bags
• Money donations will be used to buy additional items.
Donation drop-off locations:
West Burlington: Nursing Instructor Jeanie Titus office - #132 (Northwest corner of Building 100)
Keokuk: Student Services office
To learn more, contact Jeanie Titus at 208-5260.
! ! Deadline for donations is Wednesday January 27 ! ! DON'T DELAY ! !
Dean and his team are paying for all their own travel expenses and expect nothing in return. Do what you can to help them gather needed supplies.