SCC Alumni Assoc Golf Outing Fri, July 14
The annual SCC Alumni Association Golf Outing will take place Friday, July 14, at Sheaffer Memorial Golf Course with a shot-gun start at 9 a.m.
The entry fee is $100 per golfer, which covers the cost of breakfast and lunch, green fees, cart rental, player gifts, and four-person best shot.
“We have a lot of fun in store for our players and volunteers,” Executive Director for Institutional Advancement Val Giannettino shares. “There are raffles for great prizes, a 50/50 cash raffle, games set up throughout the course, and even a hole-in-one prize to win $5,000 for the lucky player and another $5,000 for the SCC Alumni Association.”
The popular outing is the biggest fundraiser for the SCC Alumni Association. Event proceeds fund distinguished alumni awards, SCC sophomore and alumni transfer scholarships, and college instructional program mini-grants.
“Although the event funds the SCC Alumni Association's initiatives, players do not need to be SCC alumni,” explains Giannettino. “It is a day to relax and have fun with friends.”
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- $100 flag sponsorships, which includes a flag and program listing
- $250 hole sponsorships that includes a flag, program listing, and a product, service, or demonstration at a hole
- $600 corporate team sponsorships that include a flag, program listing, and a product demonstration at a hole
- $2,500 major event sponsorship, which includes a flag, program listing, the business name on the program cover, and a corporate team
- Registration closes on July 7 and the rain date is set for July 17.
Questions about sponsorships or donations can be directed to Giannettino at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 208-5065.