Online Course Search
Check out the classes offered through ICCOC Courses
1. On their page, find the term you want
2. Browse thru the course listing
3. Make note of the course(s) you want to take
Connect with your Enrollment Specialist before registering for class and apply to SCC. They'll have you up and running in no time.
Once you've found the courses you want:
- Click on HawkNet
- Log in - Use your username (first initial, middle initial and last name @scciowa.edu)
password (last six digits of SS#)
- Click on WebAdvisor on the far left of the page
- Click on Registration and select Register for Sections
- When you are finished, click on My Class Schedule to verify your registration.
You’ll need this information when you get your hard copy books.
|Tammy Hobbs||Chuck Chrisman|
|Distance Learning Coordinator
|Executive Director of Information Technology Services
Janel Orton | Accounting AASMy instructors prepared me to work in a business setting. They were great with non-traditional students and I felt very much at home.
I became a member of Phi Theta Kappa, the honor society for co...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.