Online Course Search
Check out the classes offered through ICCOC Courses
1. On their page, find the term you want
2. Browse thru the course listing
3. Make note of the course(s) you want to take
Connect with your Enrollment Specialist before registering for class and apply to SCC. They'll have you up and running in no time.
Once you've found the courses you want:
- Click on HawkNet
- Log in - Use your username (first initial, middle initial and last name @scciowa.edu)
password (last six digits of SS#)
- Click on WebAdvisor on the far left of the page
- Click on Registration and select Register for Sections
- When you are finished, click on My Class Schedule to verify your registration.
You’ll need this information when you get your hard copy books.
|Tammy Hobbs||Chuck Chrisman|
|Distance Learning Coordinator
|Executive Director of Information Technology Services
Ben Vorwerk | Associate of Arts transfer, Jumpstart gradI graduated from Mediapolis High School and SCC in the same week. I started taking online classes as a sophomore and once I saw that I was earning enough credits to earn my degree before graduating high...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at (319) 208-5000.