The SCC Help Desk is here to assist faculty, staff and students with a single point of contact for all technical help including email issues, account login, MFA, Canvas, etc. The SCC Help Desk staff provides assistance by phone and online.
We can help with:
Info we need to help:
- Your first and last name.
- Your phone number or alternate means of contact.
- The type of equipment with the problem (printer, scanner, monitor, etc.) and its model.
- A clear and specific description of the problem or request. Include the exact wording of any error messages.
Contact the Help Desk
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Messages and email are checked periodically on nights and weekends. Please leave a detailed message so we can assist you as efficiently as possible.
How does the Help Desk work?
- Contact us and explain the problem or request relating to any college computer, email account, network resource or information system.
- We will enter the information into the database to create a ticket. You will receive an email at this time confirming the ticket information.
- Your request(s) will now be readily accessible by all SCC IT/MM Team members and processed accordingly.