Help Desk and Technology Services
The SCC Help Desk is here to assist faculty, staff and students with a single point of contact for all technical help including email issues, account login, MFA, Canvas, etc. The SCC Help Desk staff provides assistance via phone and online helpdesk.
Technical Support - Help Desk
- SCC Help Desk
- E-Mail the Help Desk (By emailing the help desk you are creating a ticket that will be assigned to an IT staff member)
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Staff are onsite and will answer calls in the order they are received.
- Messages and email are checked periodically on nights and weekends. Please leave a detailed message so we can assist you as efficiently as possible. (Please include name, call back number and describe issue in detail)
Click below for help with:
|Help Desk Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Messages/E-Mail - nights and weekends
Leave the following information when calling the Help Desk:
- Your first and last name.
- Your phone number or alternate means of contact.
- The type of equipment with the problem (printer, scanner, monitor, etc…) and its model.
- A clear and specific description of the problem or request. Include the exact wording of any error messages.
How does the Help Desk work?
- You place a call/email to the Help Desk explaining the problem or request relating to any college computer, email account, network resource or information system.
- The Help Desk will enter the information into the database to create a "Ticket". You, the client, will receive an email at this time confirming the Ticket information.
- Your request(s) will now be readily accessible by all SCC IT/MM Team members and processed accordingly.