Give to SCC
Your gift helps
- Student success. The SCC Foundation provides $350,000+ in annual scholarships.
- Fill local jobs. More than 80% of SCC students find jobs.
- Add to the local economy. SCC and student spending adds $50 million in regional economic output.
- Help people. SCC directly touches the lives of more people than any other institution
in southeast Iowa.
Common ways to support SCC
Buy an engraved brick - customize with your name(s), your company, or memorialize your family or friends.
View and donate to an existing scholarship or make your own.
Set up a recurring donation through your credit card or bank account Automatic Debit Authorization Form.
Make an in-kind gift.
Establish a planned gift. Click here for a step-by-step decision-making worksheet and agreement form. This action qualifies you as a member of the SCC Foundation Legacy Society!
More info on giving opportunities
It's easy to give to the SCC Foundation. Regardless of amount, you can establish a scholarship, create a special program fund, or support an ongoing college initiative like our ongoing Building the Dream campaign - it's up to YOU! To complete your gift, select from the many options below:
- Learn Steps to Establish a Scholarship or Gift with the SCC Foundation.
- Donate online
- Become a Sustaining Donor by using with an automatic debit authorization).
- Establish a planned gift (e.g., will, bequest, charitable gift annuity, life insurance). Click here for a step-by-step process and agreement form.
- Contribute in-kind (an item, property or service).
- SCC continues to grow its amazing permanent art collection of work by Iowa artists, or by artists with an "Iowa" connection. You are invited to contribute a tax deductible gift of artwork.
- Shop online at AmazonSmile, where every purchase earns money for the SCC Foundation.
- Sponsor, attend, and/or donate via our annual Great Tastes fundraising event.
- Kindly send us a check.
Questions? Contact us
Executive Director, Southeastern Community College Foundation
1500 West Agency Road
West Burlington, Iowa
Phone: (319) 208-5065
Fax: (319) 208-5268
Organized in 1982 and IRS approved in 1983 as a nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) corporation, the SCC Foundation is structurally separate from Southeastern Community College and is governed by a Board of Directors.
Marty Jacobs | Construction Management
I was the first person in my family to get a college degree. It meant a lot to me and my family. I just did what I enjoyed and took the classes that worked for me. That’s how I earned a degree in Construction...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at (319) 208-5000.