Student Art Contest
The 2020 contest for the 2021 calendar has been canceled.
Keep the creativity flowing so you can enter in 2021!
- Submissions must be original works
- Submissions must include: title of piece, artist name and contact info
- Keep it PG
- Image must be downsizable to a maximum of size of 3.75 inches tall by 4 inches wide, 300dpi resolution (we will scan or photograph the piece for you)
- Any medium is acceptable - drawing, painting, photograph, graphic design, mixed media, sculpture, ceramic, etc.
- Full-size high resolution digital submissions including .jpg, .psd, .ai, .idd, .pdf are allowed but MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a 8 x 10 hard copy - NO EXCEPTIONS
- The piece must have been made between August 2019 and May 2020
- Any current credit-class SCC student is allowed to submit
- Up to three submissions per person is allowed
- Art works available for pick up from the West Burlington campus Welcome Center the week of May 21
Select entries will be featured on the 2021 SCC printed desktop calendar.
Grand Prize: $200
Second Prize: $100
Third Prize: $50
West Burlington students: submit your entries to West Burlington campus Welcome Center.
Keokuk students - contact Art instructor Timothy Van Ginkel for options to transport your submissions to and from West Burlington.
Need more info?
Contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org