Blackhawk Ambassadors help spread the word about SCC online and at events!
I could be the face of SCC? Tell me more.
Yes! We want current and future students to hear about the SCC experience straight from you.
What will I do?
- Meet every other week with the marketing team and fellow Blackhawk Ambassadors to brainstorm ways to reach out to our audience
- Create content for the marketing office to post on SCC's social media pages
- Regularly post SCC-related content on your personal social media pages
- Represent Blackhawk Ambassadors on campus and during events
- Star in marketing photoshoots and video shoots... and invite your friends to take part, too!
- Help the marketing office with projects that need a student's touch
What are the perks?
- Gain VIP access to the marketing office during regular college hours to connect, study, create content, and participate in relevant marketing activities. Oh, and we'll keep a stash of snacks just for you!
- Receive exclusive SCC and Blackhawk Ambassador merch
- Be featured in campus publications and displays
- Boost your resume
- Earn letters of recommendation upon completion of the program
- Relax at Blackhawk Ambassador events throughout the academic year
- $250 scholarship per semester (fall and spring) upon successful completion of the program
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if you...
- Are currently enrolled in an SCC degree or certificate program
- Are taking at least one class in person
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Maintain good academic standing, which includes acting in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct
- Have a genuine interest in SCC and promoting its people and services
- Um, and apply
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Remember to tag us in your posts and use #SCC4Me!