Learn about SCC's dedication to campus safety and find detailed disclosure information.
SCC is committed to the safety of all our students, staff and visitors. All safety reports and information are listed below.
- 2014 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Accident Incident Report Presentation
- Accident Investigation Handbook
- Accident Investigation Packet - IMPACC
- Authority of Campus Security
- Emergency Response and Evacuation
- Judicial Code of Conduct and Student Rights
Fire Incident Logs
Fire Incident Logs for the recent reporting years.
A list of important procedures regarding campus and student safety.
- Emergency Action Plan
- Missing Student Policy and Procedure for Residential Students
- Policies and Procedures for Reporting Crimes
- Security and Access to Campus Facilities
- Student Housing Fire Safety Protocol and Fire Incident Statistics
- Student In Distress (SID) Response Protocol
- Timely Warning Procedures
Carl Snipes – Chemistry instructor
I started at a community college before earning a degree in Chemical Engineering, so I know what it takes to succeed.
Students who do well in my classes are very prepared the move on to four-...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.