Non-discrimination & Accessibility
Annual Non-Discrimination Statement
It is the policy of Southeastern Community College not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code §§ 216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681 – 1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
Individuals having questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy should contact Tina Young, Title IX / Equity Coordinator, Southeastern Community College, 1500 W. Agency Road, West Burlington, IA 52655, phone number (319) 208-5101, fax (319) 208-5005 or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661, phone number (312) 730-1560, fax (312) 730-1576.
- Administrative Professional *
- Administrative Legal Professional
- Advanced Automation & Robotics
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Animation for Television, Film & New Media
- Associate of Arts
- AA transfer degree - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science
- AS transfer degree- Forensic Chemistry
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Technology - Management
- Biomedical Electronics Technician
- Business Administration
- Collision Repair and Restoration
- Computer Aided Design
- Construction Technology - Carpentry
- Construction Technology - Management
- Electronics Technology
- Emergency Medical Services *
- Industrial Maintenance
- Interactive & Social Media Marketing
- Medical Assistant (Diploma only)
- Medical Coding & Billing (Diploma only) *
- Medical Scribe *
- Mobile Games & Apps
- Modern Food Production, Agriculture & the Environment
- Network Administration & Cyber Security
- Nursing - Practical Nursing *
- Nursing - Associate Nursing *
- Nursing Assistant (CNA) *
- Respiratory Care *
- Web Design & Development
* Indicates programs with special requirements.
For complete program requirements, visit our catalog of programs.
Website Accessibility Statement
In accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act, Southeastern Community College has made, and will continue to make, efforts to ensure content on all of its websites is accessible to everyone, including persons with disabilities and other users of assistive technology.
The College is working to update its website content in compliance with modern accessibility standards. If you have trouble accessing any part of the site, please contact Jeff Ebbing at email@example.com with the following information:
- The URL (web address) of the page
- The problem you are experiencing
- Your name, email address, and phone number.
The College will use its best efforts to remedy the issue and/or provide the information you are seeking in an alternative format until the issue can be remedied. Grievances related to Section 504, Title II, or other formal complaints regarding website accessibility can be filed with the District using the applicable procedures outlined in Administrative Guideline 1117.
Platforms of outside entities, such as Google, YouTube, etc., which may be integrated with the College website are services provided by those respective companies, and the College is not responsible for their adherence to accessibility standards.
Marty Jacobs | Construction Management
I was the first person in my family to get a college degree. It meant a lot to me and my family. I just did what I enjoyed and took the classes that worked for me. That’s how I earned a degree in Construction...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at (319) 208-5000.