We're glad you're interested in applying to SCC. Complete this checklist and you'll be a Blackhawk in no time!
- APPLY - Complete our application.
- Note: you must complete the application using a desktop or laptop computer with pop-ups enabled.
- If you are interested in attending SCC as an international student seeking a student visa, please contact Jessica Snowden for the international student application and information.
- FAFSA - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
New Video for Students and Parents: Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
Note: The SCC school code for the FAFSA is 004603
Apply for scholarships: Fill out one application for 400 scholarships! New Video for Students and Parents: Completing the FAFSA via Mobile App
- ORIENTATION - Complete the new student online orientation.
- TESTING - Submit your placement test scores.
- Every student must complete the ALEKS (math) and the Writeplacer module (writing sample) in Next Generation Accuplacer.
- We'll also need placement scores for English and reading. Already take your ACT or SAT? Submit your English and writing scores!
- Still need your English and writing scores? Take the Next Generation Accuplacer and ALEKS are given free of charge
View our testing calendar, then schedule your appointment:
Keokuk: (319) 313-1943
Mt. Pleasant: (319) 385-8012
West Burlington: (319) 208-5155
5.TRANSCRIPT- Submit an official final high school transcript or high school equivalency score and an official copy of any college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
For a copy of your GED or HiSET, visit Diploma Sender online at diplomasender.com and complete the form.
6. REGISTER FOR CLASS - Schedule an appointment with an Student Success Advocate.
Southeastern Community College values diversity in all its forms. BEGIN APPLICATION Please view our non-discrimination statement.
Jodi Cook | English instructor
Before I started taking classes at SCC, I spent years working in retail. I knew I didn't want to do that anymore and so I kept reaching for something to do. I decided to enroll at SCC, and when my English...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at (319) 208-5000.