Get the skills you need for the job you want.

What is PACE?

Pathways for Academic Career and Employment (PACE) is here to help you map out your goals and most importantly, create a plan to reach them.

What can PACE do for me?

  • Overcome reservations about going back to school
  • Learn about classes and training programs
  • Match your skills and interests with a career that's best for you
  • Make your way through college and find help when you need it
  • Get ongoing one-on-one support to stay on track
Is PACE for me?

In order to qualify for PACE, you must meet one of the following:

  • Unemployed/underemployed
  • Dislocated worker
  • Don't have a high school diploma
  • Meet income guidelines
How do I learn more?

Come visit the PACE office or complete this simple application and appointment request form.

Where is PACE?

West Burlington: Rooms 106 - 108
Monday - Friday

Keokuk: Room 108
Wednesday & Thursday

Contact PACE today!




Jared Reed, Lead Navigator Clay Huston, Manufacturing and Technology Navigator Debbie Spears, Health Navigator
Jared Reed
Lead Navigator
(319) 208-5200

Clay Huston
Manufacturing/Tech Navigator
(319) 208-5262
(319) 313-1936

Debbie Spears
Health Navigator
(319) 208-5263 
(319) 313-1936




Blackhawk Profile

Janel Orton

Janel Orton | Accounting AAS

My instructors prepared me to work in a business setting. They were great with non-traditional students and I felt very much at home.

I became a member of Phi Theta Kappa, the honor society for co...More ›

Learn More ›

Schedule a Visit

Visit us

Come see us!

Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Schedule a Visit ›

Request Information

request info

Got questions?

Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.

Get Information ›