Get the skills you need for the job you want.
What is PACE?
Pathways for Academic Career and Employment (PACE) is here to help you map out your goals and most importantly, create a plan to reach them.
What can PACE do for me?
Offer personalized guidance choosing steps needed to achieve all of your educational goals — even GED
One-on-one advising & guidance — we help you explore careers to you find the right career fit for you
Determine eligibility for funding sources available for specialized training
- Connect you to community resources that help with housing, transportation, utilities, food, and other challenges that come up in life
Is PACE for me?
If you answer YES to one of the following, you might be eligible for PACE services:
- Are you currently unemployed?
- Were you recently laid off from a job due to a plant closure or position elimination?
- Do you need to go back to school to earn your high school diploma or GED?
- Are you considered low-income by federal government standards?
How do I learn more?
Come visit the PACE office or complete this simple application and appointment request form.
Where is PACE?
West Burlington: Rooms 106 - 108
Monday - Friday
Keokuk: Room 108
Wednesday & Thursday
Contact PACE today!
Jodi Cook | English instructor
Before I started taking classes at SCC, I spent years working in retail. I knew I didn’t want to do that anymore and so I kept reaching for something to do. I decided to enroll at SCC, and when my...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at (319) 208-5000.