The Southeastern Community College Foundation was established in 1982 to attract, manage and disburse contributions for the support of Southeastern Community College.
Did you know?
The SCC Foundation:
- Grants over $200,000 in scholarships each year
- Features more than 150 donor-designated scholarships
- Has assets of nearly $14 million
The SCC Foundation was established in 1982 to attract, manage and disburse contributions for the support of SCC. The SCC Foundation offers an alternative to increasing taxes and tuition and gives the gift of a quality education to many who otherwise could not afford this important advantage.
The SCC Foundation helps the College:
- Enhances facilities, equipment, and services. See our Building the Dream campaign for details.
- Awards scholarships, grants, and/or loans to students, faculty, staff and departments of the college or to the college governing board.
- Offers an alternative to increasing taxes and tuition and gives the gift of a quality education to many who otherwise could not afford this important advantage.
In an era of ever-shrinking resources, the Foundation Board believes that donations to the Foundation, providing support for educational opportunities to the public, are an investment in everyone's future.
It's very easy to give to the SCC Foundation. You can establish a scholarship, create a special program fund, support an ongoing initiative - it's up to YOU. We offer many options to complete your gift:
- You can use a credit card to make one-time or recurring gifts - donate online
- Make one-time or recurring gifts by using ACH (automatic debit authorization)
- Shop online with a percentage of your purchase donated directly to the SCC Foundation
- Donate an item or service (in-kind gift)
- Establish a planned gift (e.g., will bequest, charitable gift annuity, life insurance)
- Or send us a check (Payable to: SCC Foundation; mail to: 1500 W. Agency Road, West Burlington, IA 52655)
If you need some guidance or would like to discuss your wishes, please feel free to contact us at 319-208-5065 or email@example.com.
To learn more about making a tax-deductible gift, contact the SCC Foundation at (319) 208-5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Foundation Scholarships||Foundation Board|
|Fundraising||How to Give|
|The Vision Online|
When you shop smile.amazon.com you are donating to the SCC Foundation!
Mariah Cary | Miss Iowa, 2013
When I came to SCC, I knew I wanted to pursue something in public relations, so I took a lot of speech and communications classes. They helped me on my journey to becoming Miss Iowa because intervi...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.