Interested in living on campus? Great. Check out these options below.
West Burlington campus
SCC's West Burlington campus features the Blackhawk Tower, Witte & Winegard Halls,
and Millenium Hall.
This features suites that accommodate 4-6 students. Each suite features a two private bathrooms, two shared bedrooms, and a large living room.
Kitchenette area with sink, two bathrooms; two twin XL beds; closets; dressers; desks and chairs; wi-fi and basic cable. Coin-operated laundry is located on the ground floor.
Witte & Winegard Halls
These residences are one story with 14 rooms in each building. Each room is designed to fit two student, plus there is a lounge area to hang out in with other residents of the building.
Millennium Hall is a 3-story building featuring apartment-style living. Each suite includes a full kitchen and can accommodate four students.
All students living on the West Burlington campus also enjoy:
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Walking distance to class
- Electronic key access to facility
- Security cameras
- Campus security officer
- Meal plan
- Fitness Center membership available
- Organized activities & events
- Resident Student Advisory Council opportunities
- Full use of the Blackhawk Tower student commons featuring game room, snack bar and activity areas
- Free parking
- Walking distance from paved bike & running path
- Walking distance from Target, Walmart, a movie theater, shopping
Keokuk campus residents live in an apartment complex within a few minutes' drive from campus.
Couch, coffee table and chair in living room, kitchen table and chairs, desk and chair, twin XL beds, dressers, closets, full bath, full kitchen with refrigerator and stove; wi-fi and basic cable; and a community laundry facility.