Returning Students

Welcome back! Time to pick up where you left off.

You are a returning student if you completed classes at SCC within the past two years (not including Jump Start concurrent enrollment) and have the same major since the last course taken.

I've been away for less than two years
  • If you attended SCC less than two years ago, you do not have to reapply.
  • Students who have changed or plan to change their program of study may be required to complete an updated application or attend an orientation session for the new program area before becoming eligible to register for classes.
I've been away two years or more
If it has been two years or more since you were accepted, re-apply or contact our Admissions Office.

Contact Us

West Burlington Campus Admissions
Call: (319) 208-5155
Text: (319) 250-7144

Keokuk Campus Admissions
Call: (319) 313-1923
Text: (319) 220-3266

Schedule an Appointment